HaCi is an IP address management for network operators. Whether you're an enterprise needing to keep track of addresses for your servers and workstation, or an ISP/NSP needing to keep track of your customers' assignments, HaCi's extensive feature set will ease your work.
HaCi will let you:
- manage several network trees ordered by roots (Add Root);
- add IPv4 and IPv6 networks (Add Network);
- link template data to networks (Templates);
- manage your networks (show subnets, split, copy, move, delete, ...) (Network Functions?);
- import networks from several sources (Cisco, Juniper, DNS, ASN Routes) (Import);
- use Plugins for automated data collection and enhanced information for each network (Plugins);
- access the data from non-GUI systems (scripts) with the HaCi Soap API (API?);
- restrict read/write access by users, groups and rights with hierarchical structure (Access Management);
- use your language (localization).